NextStep Networking (NSN) is ready to train all of your district staff on how to get creative with G Suite. From platform mastery to distance learning and beyond, we are here as your partner for all-things-Google. We invite you to meet with our Certified Google Trainers to experience the possibilities of Google Apps for Education in your district. NSN will deliver custom built training plans tailored to the outcomes you expect. With the global perspective of a 30+ year technology managed services company, NSN is prepared to deep-dive into your cloud platform to maximize your technology investment.
The NextStep Networking strategy for PD & coaching focuses on four key subject areas of training: Control, Platform, Exploration, and Community. It begins with your current IT support staff and NSN’s Google Admins ensuring the security, safety, and efficiency of your GAFE Domain. In the next step, your team will learn the basics, tricks and tips, then progress to expanding the classroom with distance learning. Our PD model ends with Community by focusing on expanding your Professional-Learning-Network (PLN). Let’s get started!
- Initial usage assessments provide critical insights in how we craft our PD plan
- Boot Camp options are available to jump-start technology adoptions
- On-Going PD allows for individual attention and problem solving
- Project Based PD focuses on a small group of staff with a specific outcome in mind
- “Going-Google” community events invite parents and students to hear from the professionals about GAFE in the industry and answer key questions or objections
- Test readiness training is available for your GAFE Admin(s) to explore app deployment and Chromebook management best practices
- Everyday lesson plans delivered by certified teachers to sustain 21st century classroom environments
- Chromebook White-Glove Services also available
Other Educational Services